The Maritime Museum of San Diego enjoys a worldwide reputation for excellence in restoring, maintaining and operating historic vessels. The museum has one of the world's finest collections of historic ships, including the world's oldest active ship Star of India. Our collection of ships and exhibits are available for daily public tours. Admission includes access to the following vessels barring any maintenance or private event taking place.
Vessels included with Admission:
- Star of India
- HMS Surprise
- B-39 Foxtrot Submarine
- San Salvador
- USS Dolphin
Museum Admission (Excludes Special Events):
- *Adults – $18.00
- *Senior (62+), Active Military(w/ID), Students (13-17 yrs) – $13.00
- *Children (3-12 yrs) – $8.00
- **Children (2 and under) – Free
Family Package Admission Special General Admission for, Two (2) Adults and Two (2) Children (3-12 yrs of age) for $47.00.
- Pilot (45 minute tour of the bay) $10 plus Admission
- Swift Boat (1hr 15minute tour of the bay) $10 plus Admission
Hours of Operation:
- Summer Hours (after Memorial Day Weekend): 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Some vessels may be close due to a special event or maintenance)
- Fall hours starting after Labor Day weekend – 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Festival of the Sea (Memorial Day Weekend) Saturday – Monday 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.